Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scare me







In the name of Halloween ... booooo... hehe! I missed out on Halloween as I am in Dallas for work. I didn't think I cared that much about missing up on playing dress up and face painting until I found these pictures. The make up on this Halloween inspired Planet Blue lookbook is amazing! Bambi just kills me with her fierceness every time. Total girl crush, this shoot via Dossier and who wouldn't want to dress up as Madonna in her sex bomb days....! The rest of the shots via Studded Hearts displaying the amazing Photography by Tim Walker also dedicated to Hallows eve... What did you do for halloween? XOXO

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the halloween inspiration! I totally copied the planet blue makeup for my costume!
    happy halloween!
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great inspiration! I really like the spider web picture :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete