Saturday, October 29, 2011

Timbo Me




- Sweater by One Tea Spoon, Hat by Madewell, Shoes by Timberland, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace by Dogeared

Hype on Lookbook if you like?! Here

Hey when was the last time you wore your Timberlands. I wore mine last week to a Timberland event at Nordstrom in South Cost Plaza, I had the whole staff going crazy over them. I mean they are the originals and I totally forgot how comfortable they were and that they are so not just for hiking the Swiss Mountains. Timberland is giving away free trips to Sun Dance... fingers crossed I want to go so bad. I need some snowy wintery days in my life. Second of all... I always wondered what a beautiful Mall like this looked like after hours well this is it its kind of creepy and totally just made me want to get stuck in there all night and play dress up! 

3 comments:

  1. What a small world, I used to frequent South Coast when I was living in Southern California. Now that I've moved to New York, I definitely miss malls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Timberlands because rappers wear them and I love rap :) but I don't like them at the same time because builders wear them too, after work, in public, covered in dirt!
    Great blog by the way, I'm happy to be your new follower and I'm looking forward to future updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Alisa... I totally feel the same way.... :-) but I just could not resist the comfyness... and with an oversized sweater they totally work in the Fashion world... ;-) thanks for the complimentssss... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete