Tuesday, May 29, 2012

AGsnake












The Flirty one: Snake Flame legging by AG Jeans, Floral top by Minkpink, Arm Swag by bamboopink, Aldenrae, Flatforms by Matiko
Photos by Mike Bishop

Like AG Jeans on twitter @AGjeans

One pair of amazing AG jeans totally different looks. Thanks to the LuckyFabb conference I met the amazing people at AG jeans and since then have decided to pair up and make some fashion magic. I got a chance to style these oh so amazing snake print ankle leggings. I chose three different looks that I feel most fit my style I don't know about you but my style is totally influenced by my mood. Wether its girly, hippie or more on the edgy rocker side of things these jeans can go anyway! Whats your favorite look? 

9 comments:

  1. super cute love all the shots!! awesome pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, love the three ways you styled the pant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these looks are too cute!! I normally don't like snake skin print very much, but I love these pants! I usually wear outfits to fit my mood or my surroundings! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the middle one is my fav and I completely love those pants!

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ALL these outfits! #2 is my favorite; casual cool B)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute pants and i love the way you styled the pants!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first look is my fav! These jeans are fantastic. love the red sunglasses with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pants! :)

    xoxo'
    www.thereal-cinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the rocker chic look! the pattern of these pants are super cute and the cuffed bottoms is great with the sneakers. and can i gush over how much i love your hair?

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete