Monday, May 28, 2012

GYPSYluv








Happy Memorial day everyone! Today day is a day to make use of a pool, the beach or some time spent sipping milkshakes in the sun. Last week was crazy and a hang out in the sun needed to happen. So in love with this Gypsy Junkies dress it makes me feel so girly / hippie which is right down my alley! Love the tassel detail and the cut out back just adds that extra bit of look at me I'm so free... haha. Thanks to Fidelity denim for adding my new go to shorts to my closet. They are perfect and I have actually worn them almost every day. This outfit is perfect for Summer by the beach! 

8 comments:

  1. love your top! such cute detailing

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos and place, love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwww.. looove these pictures!!
    I wish I had a location like this to shoot at ...


    love,
    Franzi

    fashion-f-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful shots and I love the top/dress

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoes ???? um I need alyx xooxxoox www.hipptrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beautiful photos!! Amazing post and love it :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit and your pictures, they are amazing!

    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete