Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ALDOvideo


So its no secret that every female is addicted to shoes. I just sent myself on a virtual online shopping spree drooling over Aldo's Spring 12 collection and came up with a selection of wedges, sandals and heels that need to be added to my shoe closet stat. They have the perfect mix of colors, edginess and sophisticated elegance in their collection. Love! Their styles are totally affordable especially with the free shipping they are offering over $75. Lets face it that is easily done. If that is not enough to make you run to your nearest Aldo or simply browse online... then this video they have released will help make your ice cream melt, just try and not let it get on your new shiny shoes. Did you know Aldo is Canadian and was born in Montreal? 
"This article has been sponsored, but the rest is obvi just me" 

2 comments:

  1. I love Aldo shoes! I can't browse the mall without drooling at the window displays!!!

    http://lillatinafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some amazing shoes. Love that first strappy pair!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete