Thursday, July 19, 2012

INSTAjam

Follow me on instagram @tobruckave

This week has been rather exciting. I have my Mom visiting from Switzerland so we are living the California dream for a couple weeks with visits to Disney Land and bike rides along the beach this Summer couldn't be any better. I also had the incredible pleasure working on an Ella Moss look book shoot this week in the Huntington Gardens with one of my fav bloggers Liz of Late Afternoon. Of course the TPOLA royal picnic was a total high light but Ill be posting more pictures of that soon, so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. your life looks like a lot of fun right now! so jealous you met liz! also, is that your dog you're walking?

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like a good time!

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your time with your mom!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. super awesome pictures! i follow you in instagram :) can you please follow me back? my id is @veenation

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete