Monday, July 30, 2012

MINKPINKroadtrip
















MINKPINK 2012 Global Roadtrip Campaign
MINKPINK on Facebook
MINKPINK on Twitter @minkpink_tweets

Crop tops, mixed prints, dresses, cute girls and a fun looking road trip! All I can say is the MINKPINK killed it with their 2nd global campaign this year. There is something tropically 90's about each print and I love it!!! Not only are the clothes amazing and so perfect for all year round in California... (yay bring on a new wardrobe) but the photography and art direction are so much fun, I feel like I want to be friends with these two girls and travel the world in MINKPINK

6 comments:

  1. I love this lookbook! It is so fun!

    xx lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shot with the spnogebob characters is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics, cute campaign!

    XOXO
    Http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you! I want all of those clothes, especially the floral dresses!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
    passes from me if you like .. there's a new post!
    ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete