Friday, July 27, 2012

TPOLApicnic






Dress by Gypsy Junkies, Shades by Ray Ban

TPOLA Royal picnic has come and gone, I am still blown away by the afternoon of fun in the sun in Griffith Park with all my fav blogger girlies, a ton of swag and a beautiful royal picnic. As you all know by now my Mom is visiting and she was my trusty little photographer for the afternoon. Snapping shots while I got to try on shades from a new web site called DITTO, get my hair braided by the ladies at Hairroin Salon and also choose my fav sandals from Sole Society. None the less we got royally pampered by all of our fav labels.

2 comments:

  1. i wish these kinds of event exist in my city :( i'm sure you really enjoyed your time there!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that braided hair do!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete