Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NOLITAnights


Top by BCBG, Shorts from LuLu*s, Backpack by Rabeanco, Shoes by Messeca, Ring by Karen London, Sunnies by BCBG

Just a little flashback to my last night in NY. Decked out in my favorite print of all time by BCBG. I wish I had every piece that exists with this print on it. I can not stop wearing these shorts from LuLu*s as well, love the slit detail and the gold accent it adds to the outfit. Strolled around my new favorite, Elizabeth street before heading to the Rebecca Minkoff denim launch party at their new location in Soho. Had so much fun that night with great friends sitting on stoops eating free pizza and ending the night with a dance serious blogger dance party amongst perfect Rebecca Minkoff bags and her new denim collection, which is to die for. Was the perfect last night in the city. 

Shop similar looks:






  

No comments:

Post a Comment