Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFWglance


Dress by Lovers and Friends, Purse by Cleobella, Boots by Matisse,  Bangle by Vanessa Mooney, Rings by Gorjana Griffin and Charlie and Lee

The scene at Lincoln Center during fashion week is almost indescribable. The most stylish people on this planet strutting to the shows to get a glimpse into the future of fashion while street style photographers swarm the style happening in the now. My day two favorite was Rebecca Minkoff, her collection was so perfectly ready to wear and made me want to skip to next Spring already. My look was a simple drop waste dress in bright green all I did was add my go to Vanessa Mooney jewels and collection of skinny rings and my newest Cleobella purse that added to the boho chic look I was going for. Photos by Dylana Suarez

  

No comments:

Post a Comment