Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NYFWwanderer


Dress by BCBG, Shirt by Lovers + Friends, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes by Nine West, Jewls by Vanessa Mooney

Its hard to believe day one of NYFW is only 3 days back, its been such a whirlwind. Its surreal to be part of such a major event in Fashion, I love and take in every second of it. My first day outfit I wore to the BCBG show amongst other events that day was one of my favorites. A pop of orange seems to be mixing perfectly with my Fall transition wardrobe right now,  layered some new Vanessa Mooney jewels and stomped around Lincoln center and Downtown for the day. So fun, hope you are following me on instagram for daily updates, if not follow here, @tobruckave. Thanks for the street style snap and feature Stylist.com! Photos by Dylana Suarez

  

No comments:

Post a Comment