Sunday, March 31, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Low top sneakers by Gienchi
Metallic Shoulder Bag by Burberry Prorsum
Pumps by Plomo
Ring by Vanessa Mooney
Clutch by Miu Miu
Watch by Nixon
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
On the way home from Santa Barbara last week we took our Road Trip through the Orange orchards. It was such a pretty drive and I somehow felt so far away from all things LA and freeways and traffic. Perfect pit stop for this tee I treated myself to from Dressed and Ready. Loving this brand called Each x Other. They constantly work with artists on collaborations for their collections to keep things different and connected with the art scene. Love the message on this tee, Be the Change you want to see! On that note, Happy Wednesday!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Yesterday Spring officially sprung. While some of us are spring cleaning, some of us are coveting the trends and outfits we can wear with warmer weather. I know I'm into it after a cold winter! Anyway, we've got a really great mix this week. From learning what exactly "Haute Couture" means, to various explorations of all the Spring Trends for this year, some really great remixes how to take it all in with your camera phone. I'd say it's a great way to kick off the season, and hopefully you're as excited as I am!
Now... let's get started!
Links à la Mode: March 21, 2013
- Attire Club: 12 Facts About Haute Couture
- Cheap 'n' Chic Living: DIY Better Pics from Your Camera Phone
- City of Gentleman: Blue Blazer
- Empathetically Elle: 3 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Fashion Blogger
- In Jackie's Shoes: Pastels in The City
- Inspirations and Celebrations: How to Dress Casual for Work
- Laughing Latte: First Trimester Style
- Nothing to Wear: 3 Ways to Wear a Chambray Shirt
- Primped and Primed: Trending: Holographic
- Pop Culture du Jour: Fashion Card Collectables
- Post Modern Royalty: Paper Tigress
- Shoe Pendant: How to Feel Good: Ladies Guide
- The Fashion Style: Trends Mixing Prints
- The In Club: Why I Haven't Read Mens Fashion Magazines
- TLV Beauty: Best Body Treatments
- Tobruck Avenue: Feeling Green
- Two Take on Style: 5 Things for Spring
- We Are Ready Made: The Importance of Dots
- Wild Beauty World: Beautiful People: Hedy Lamarr
- Wishing for Chanel: Fashion Week Show Spaces
SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Vic Italy, VPL Shoes, Pierre Balmain, Frame Denim , Max Kibardin, Schutz, Zadig & Voltaire, Ishvara, Minuit Douze, Francis Leon, JW.Anderson
Last week I got to spend 3 amazing days in Santa Barbara working on a Lookbook collaboration with Dressed and Ready and The Four Seasons resort. The property was so amazing with picture perfect locations around every corner including breath taking sun sets, naturally we took advantage of our favorite locations with our own outfit pictures. This was my first dinner outfit, obsessed this faux leather Skirt from Shop Sosie! It has the perfect amount of girly volume to it and I love the perforated gold detail around the bottom. Leather paired with Sweaters is my perfect combo for a night out. Anyways... stay tuned for more from my Dressed and Ready trip you might be able to win your own getaway soon, just saying!
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Photography: Lucas Passmore
Love that I finally get to share this editorial that I styled a couple weeks ago with one of my favorite photographers in LA right now, Lucas Passmore. Our model, the unbelievably beautiful Ashley Moore, there is just something about this girl that you can't get enough of! Obsessed! We had a great afternoon hanging out in Venice capturing the sunset and all the crazy cool scenes the boardwalk has to offer. Click the picture below to check out the official spread in Bisous Magazine.
Friday, March 22, 2013
This post is entirely inspired by my cars flat tire this past Monday. There is no better way to start the week on route to a meeting realizing your car was not playing along with your plan of the day. It meant, the week could only get better from that moment on, which it did! Obsessed with this Lovers & Friends sweater is one of those items I could own in a minimum of 5 colors and mix and match with dresses, shorts and multiple layers of prints. This piece will absolutly be packed in my Coachella bag as the perfect second layer after the sun goes down and things start to cool off a bit. Happy Friday loves!