Monday, March 31, 2014

Layering Bohemia

Festival, Tobruck Ave
Festival, Tobruck Ave,
Festival, Tobruck Ave,
Festival, Tobruck Ave
Festival, Tobruck Ave, The One I love NYC
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations
Festival, Tobruck Ave, Eternal Sunshine Creations

Dress by Eternal Sunshine Creations, Top by Express, Anchor Necklace from The One I love NYC, Sandals by Matisse, Bag by Cleobella

It's that festival time of year, not only does it affect my need to make new music playlists and pin to my Coachella board but it also leads to Bohemia and Roadtrip inspired looks that are filled with lace, layers and fringe. On my adventures around Cape Town I stumbled upon this little town called Kalk Bay, its lined with Vintage stores and organic delishes coffee shops including ... travel tip: The Excuse my French Creperie.  Its decor is simple vintage perfection and location overlooks the ocean with only a train track parting it from the waves of the indian ocean. The chilled vibe of this harbor town is exactly what fits my mood right now. Photos by Aaron Schwartz

Shop Similar looks:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment