Friday, March 21, 2014

LLL stands for Leather, Leopard and Lace

Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring

Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring
Tillys, Tobruckave, Cleobella, Spring

Backpack by Cleobella, Vest by Chaser, Shirt by Gypsy 05, Shorts from Tillys, Diamond Ring by We the Hatters,  Boots from Tillys

Happy Spring everyone! Its the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemi and I can feel it all the way down here in Cape Town! I celebrated Spring in my favorite fashion L's, Leather, Lace and Leopard. Speaking of Leopard, I pretty much almost passed out when I first laid eyes on this perfect Cleobella Backpack! All I could think of is how perfect it is for festival season and how much it will totally make any outfit "Coachella" ready! Another little piece of gold that hasnt left my everyday life is this diamond shaped ring from California designer We the Hatters, it is so dainty and fits in perfectly with my ring game on a daily basis! Photos by Aaron Schwartz

Shop similar looks:






  

No comments:

Post a Comment