Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LULU*S at Coachella | Festival Hippie

Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella
Lulus at Coachella, Tobruckave, Coachella

Crop top by LULU*s  Pants by Eternal Sunshine, Vest by Sanctuary, Backpack by Simone Camille, Sandals by BCBGeneration, Feather headband by Rock n' Rose

Its Tuesday after Coachella and I cant even believe its over already, I am still humming the tunes of this weekend in my head, Lana Del Rey, Lorde and Arcade Fire seem to be clouding my thoughts right now. I headed to the desert with my festival babes Dylana and Natalie Suarez and we took the Coachella grounds by storm, dancing the day and night away to our favorite bands. First day favorites where Ellie Goulding and Girl Talk. I love the feeling you get when dancing through the crowds from stage to stage with live music vibes in the background! This was my first Coachella festival day look, I was all about crop tops this weekend, this one from LULU*s was perfect paired with these hippie flares and vest topping it off with a feather head band. Stay tuned for so much more coverage from my favorite music weekend of the year! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment