Monday, May 5, 2014

Chasing Palmtrees

BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave
BCBGeneration, RES denim, Tobruckave

Sweater by BCBGeneration, Shorts by RES Denim, Sunnies by Lacoste, Oxfords from Lulu*s, Bag by BCBGeneration (similar), Jacket by Express, Ring by Vanessa Mooney

Over the past year I started a hashtag on my instagram called #chasingpalmtrees. I feel like everywhere I have traveled too, there seem to be palm trees and of course they always turn out to be my favorite picturesque subjects that keep me feeling a certain amount of "at home". I had the most amazing time back in California, visiting all my favorite spots and chilling with my friends. One semi secret food spot I could hit every day for breakfast on the Venice Beach Board walk is, Poke Poke. They don't only have the most delishes Hawaiian Poke but also serve up arguably the best Acaii Bowls in SoCal, just saying, its worth a little visit! This look is pretty much a Venice Beach every day go to. Shorts and a light top or sweater paired with a biker jacket if needed,  especially while walking my new favorite little dog friend Haiti! She is the first Pitbull I have spent any quality time with and I instantly fell in love. My new found Haiti cuddle addiction made me look into the very stereotyped breed quite a bit. One of the best sites I found educating us on the misunderstood breed is notabully.org, founded by LA Photographer and Filmmaker, Douglas Sounders. I thought I would help spread the word and movement towards giving these incredible dogs a voice. The Cali beach life is a good one I love being able to play the variations of the shorts and tee look every day. 

Shop Similar looks:







  

No comments:

Post a Comment