Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lucky Stripes

Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer
Worth and Worth, Tobruckave, Summer

Twin Set by Greylin, Hat by Worth and Wroth, Bag from Lulus, Boots by Modern Vice

Manhattan days like these are so perfect. The weather wasnt sweaty hot, I hit the streets with my main girl Natalie and we headed from meeting to meeting and I can say that this was one of my favorite looks. Matching twin sets are such a perfect go to for Summer, its a no brainer outfit to throw on and only have to think about how to accessorize. Adding to the perfect look, my custom made  Worth and Worth hat. I needed a good Summer hat to rock with any outfit without getting way to hot. The fabulous Orlando, owner of Worth and Worth customized this hat specifically for me and he got it all right, I am in love! Stay tuned for a tour around the Worth and Worth NYC factory and some insider tips on how to find the perfect hat for you. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment