Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paisley not Plaid

Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer
Gypsy Warrior, Tobruckave, Summer

Top and Shorts by Gypsy Warrior, Hat from Tillys, Sandals by Growze, Watch by La Mer

Keeping the shorts at pretty much the shortest most possible length for Summer this year, it kind of is an every Summer go to. The shorter the shorts the more airy the top is my equation for barley there bottoms. Paisley is such a summery feminine print, although I am such a plaid girl, I somehow relate it to Fall and plaid shirts and coats, so I am welcoming this "newish" print for my wardrobe. Rocked this look on our girls road trip day around Connecticut. I love the residential areas in Connecticut, the streets are lined with stately houses and white picket fences. True story! A little fashion tid bit from one girl to another: pair short shorts with strappy platform sandals to give the illusion of extra long legs. Worked for me! xoxo

Shop Similar looks:





  

No comments:

Post a Comment