Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Skyline & my favorite version of the MaxiDress

TobruckAve, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus
Tobruckave, Outfit, Lulus

Dress from Lulu*s (similar here), Bag by Rebecca Minkoff (similar here), Shades by Rayban, Boots by Modern Vice, Necklace by Lisbeth Jewelry

It was actually only about a week ago when I said to myself, I feel like maxi dresses dont work for me, I always feel over dressed or short when I wear them, until I found this gem! With a Polo Game on the day plan I had to find something a little more dressy to accommodate the fancy dress code of the event. Found this perfect Maxi Dress in my closet, put it on and re-fell in love with it. I think it is the details that makes this dress so on point for my Summer go to list. The double slit in front makes for a more playful/sexy look as well as the cut outs on the top half. Another issue I always run into is that I find maxi dresses to be to long for me to wear with flats and I always wear flats! This particular one is cut just right for me to rock my Modern Vice boots with, which I swear are not actually glued to my feet, but I just cant help but pair them with absolutely everything in my closet. The Veuve Clicquot Polo classic was such a fun experience, getting all dressed up and hitting the polo field with a picnic my besties and some champaign, could not have asked for a better day! Even the thunderstorm felt like it was perfectly on que, as it made for the most beautiful dramatic back drop to the Manhattan Summer skyline. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment