Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In full Bloom

Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive
Tobruckave, Summer, Largodrive

Jumper from Largo Drive, Sandals from Boohoo, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Bangles by Jenny Bird and The 2 Bandits

This Summer the romper takes on one of my top picks for beating the heat. I adore this one from new online shopping destination Largo Drive, they have all my favorite brands in one spot, dangerous! This silky, Show Me your MuMu jumper kept me cool, walking around Brooklyn and running from meeting to meeting in the city. I love their prints and the blooms on this one are so Summer appropriate.  Plus I am loving the off the shoulder look, it gives any look such a tropical touch. I paired this look with my white flatform sandals from Boohoo.com they are a perfect pairing for any Summer look this season also. I think I have to steer clear of the booties, now its officially gotten to hot. Its 1st of July today, which means, Happy Canada Day loves! xo

  

No comments:

Post a Comment