Friday, August 15, 2014

The Summer of Rompers

Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Outfit
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Outfit
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Outfit
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Outfit
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Outfit
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks
Show me your Mumu, Tobruckave, Birkenstocks

Jumper by Show Me your Mumu, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Sandals by Birkenstocks, Bangles by Jenny Bird and 2Bandits

I feel like this is the summer of rompers. I am sorry if I keep repeating myself as my eyes are just drawn to the simple slip on instant outfit to keep cool and look the part this summer. This Show Me your Mumu romper is the same but just in another print that Ive already worn this summer, I am obsessed with the off the shoulder look as well as the black and white somewhat mediterranean vibe this print has. This post marks the first appearance of my new Birks. Yes, I joined the army of Birks and I can with 100% certainty say there will be so many more posts to come with these as I have maybe only not worn them twice since I added them to my shoe collection. So comfortable and like black booties, they make every outfit complete! Photos by Mike Bishop


  

No comments:

Post a Comment